From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 14:05:05 -0500
I can speak for the "sharp-dressed team in blue jackets", Alpha Centauri
from Norfolk Collegiate, when I say "thank you" to the VA-DC staff and
volunteers for providing us with everything we needed to have a great time
this weekend. The volunteers, as always, were above and beyond helpful,
professional and cheerful. Everything went like clockwork, and we couldn't
have asked for more.

We want to congratulate the teams that advanced, and we hope that they
represent VA-DC well! Show the world how great robotics are in Virginia/DC!

Skip Morrow
Coach, Team Alpha Centauri, Norfolk Collegiate

.