From:
Richard Tate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Tate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:47:03 -0400
I have a question for a ref.  One of my kids was able to get the robot to flip
the opposing table's rat over the southern wall of our table and catch it by
hand.  As I am writing this I think this would be ruled illegal, but he asked me
to get a ruling on this. Would it count if he put this rat in base?  Can the
argument be made that this is similar to moving items out of base to make
room for the robot and putting them back at the end of the match?  It is
entertaining to watch this.

Thanks,

Rich Tate (#8047)
License to Chill