Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:59:21 -0500
8bit
From:
"Donia E. Spott" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
As a rookie coach for 2 rookie teams at yesterday's Midlothian tournament, I can't really express my awe and gratitude for our experience.  The Brickmen and Powbots are made up of boys from Powhatan Junior High School and Pocahontas Middle School in Powhatan County.  We were so impressed by the absolutely positive environment at the tournament--the encouragement from the judges, the service of the volunteers, the fabulous sportsmenship of the teams and their coaches.  I don't think we could have imagined how terrific it was...or how exhausted I would be :)

Thank you--we are looking forward to next year!
Donia Spott
Powbots 4160
Brickmen 7829