From:
Saritha Soma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Saritha Soma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:16:27 -0500
Quick question on the Core Values Judging.
Can the kids walk into judging and sing their theme song, I see first 5
minutes is set to activity or should they ask the judge first and hold off
singing their intro song at the second half?

This is our rookie year, appreciate any thoughts/guidance.

Thanks,
Saritha Soma
Team Activators #31464