Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:33:42 -0500
Good Morning..

Team PAWS would like to thank the entire team of Judges, Referees and
Volunteers and behind the scene players for their contribution in hosting
the great state championship tournament. We enjoyed every bit of it and
were able to go through the schedule without any issues.

Once again Thank you and we truly appreciate your efforts..

Sincerely,
Vijay - Team PAWS  Coach