From:
Kathy Molina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Molina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:19:05 -0500
Any other ideas besides sumo? Has anyone done a maze challenge? I agree. My kids really love sumo and get so into  it.

Kathy Molina
Science 6
Robotics - Horticulture 6-8
HB Woodlawn
703-228-6363

GO BEARS! GO NAVY! GO BOWS!

This communication was sent via the Arlington Public Schools mail system. Please be advised that email is not a secure form of communication. There should be no expectation of right to privacy in anything sent via electronic mail.

>>> Baya Harry P. <[log in to unmask]> 3/7/2011 11:24 AM >>>
I let the kids pick their own demonstration show with the robots.   They do indeed love to have the robots fight each other.  It's never looked particularly interesting to me, or to many spectators, but the kids  really get into it.   Last year one of the robots had two "fighting modes" and used a button to toggle from one to the other.  When their robot was being pushed all around they pushed the button and it became the pusher.   This was one of the big events of the day for the kids doing robots.

Harry Baya
Instructional Technologist
Emory & Henry College
276-944-6809