Sun, 4 Nov 2018 10:54:41 -0500
The Supernova Squirrels would like to say thank you to all the volunteers who helped organize yesterday's event at the Osbourn Park HS. The event was very well organized and all the activities went smoothly. We were really impressed by the volunteers who came to our tables to remind us of our upcoming activities.

Special thanks to Ms. Denyse Carroll for cheering the teams and making the event really enjoyable. We also wanted to say thank you to Mr. Steve Scherr for being with us on his birthday and for supporting all the FLL events.

Congratulations to all the team who participated such an amazing event.

Good luck to all the teams who will be joining the Supernova Squirrels at the VA state competition at JMU.

-Moeen
 Coach - Supernova Squirrels