Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:59:24 -0500
HI FLL Mentors, Referees and Awesome Coaches!!!

Thanks for all the Qs asked and answered on this forum in the last 30 days.

My team was sharing their project and Robot design with a Rookie team and
we learnt that in the biomimicry mission, the White Gecko was to hang in
the gap of the biomimicry wall and not be touching the white/grey section
of the wall. I was not sure if that is true, because after reading the
mission details, we were under the impression that the Gecko can go
anywhere on top of the wall as long as it's not touching the ground.

the rules say "The Biomimicry Wall completely supports: ...All the weight
of the White Geckoā€¯ the Gecko must be supported by the wall and not the
robot at the end of the match.

I will really appreciate your feedback and clarfication on this topic.

Thanks a lot!

Amit Govil
Team 10769 - The Doggy Doo'ers