Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:23:45 -0700
Dear Professor Grove:

I'm glad that you responded. Thanks for your support!

You are right about that it may be a good idea to schedule the "coaches info session" next week. However I have reserved the meeting room in the library and I'll try to focus on the general subjects (not FLL 2009 Challenge specific, except Rules). 3 hours will be flying by before each subject is thoroughly demonstrated and discussed.

I'll act as the host of the meeting but attendees will be welcome to chime in at any time to ask a question or to share his/her experience with the others - it is a totally free forum and I wish everyone will be getting what they are looking for when the meeting finishes. Provided that the attendees want another session or will even be interested in a fan club type regular meetings (once a month during the season?), I'll be honored to do it again.

I'll be sending the agenda of the meeting out tonight.

Jin