Sender:
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2015 23:01:42 -0500
From:
Richard Teel <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I want to thank the Mark, the other volunteers, and the Teams participating
in the  Ashburn Tournament at Eagle Ridge. It was great seeing all of the
teams yesterday and the ideas that the everyone came up with. Everyone
worked hard and it showed. I think everyone walked away learning a bit more
about our trash and what is and is not recyclable.

I also wanted to share some information regarding the hat I was wearing
yesterday. Many people said they would like to make one so I wanted to share
a link to the instructions how to make your own.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.adafruit.com_guggenhat-2Dbluetooth-2Dle-2Dwearable-2Dneopixel-2Dmarquee-2D&d=BQICAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=ib_SoBnJglPEDYnCis-rWBMK3Y0g4tyDKF9P_v_Wto8&s=vePKZ_1GRTpe_mERv4_LelUXZpejL2KYRajLteZNOKM&e=
scrolling-led-hat-display

Maybe we will see a few more next year. Maybe even some different designs
which would be very cool.

Rich Teel