Sender:
From:
Matthew Cuba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:29:57 -0400
Hi there.

Today we registered our team (yay!) and also ordered the field kit and a
robot.  We had wanted to purchases three robots total but it seems like the
gofll.usfirst.org only seems to allow a single robot to be purchased.  I saw
there's a LEGO education site as well and they've got the NXT robots for
sale here:
http://www.legoeducation.us/store/detail.aspx?CategoryID=159&by=9&ID=1263&c=1&t=0&l=0
 I'm
wondering if that's where I should be buying the additional ones.  It says
"Educatation NXT software sold separately" on that page.  Do I need to
purchase software for each robot? Anything I should know about that?  I want
to make sure I can put the software on 2 or 3 computers at the school and a
laptop for tournaments.  There's probably a FAQ somewhere that gives me all
this info but I'm just trying to expedite the purchasing so we can do a
robotics workshop next month.

Any info/help you can provide me would be great.

Thanks,
Matthew Cuba
Team 3607
Spotsylvania Middle School

--
"Then where does the power come from, to see the race to its end? From
within."