Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:26:16 -0400
Hi

I am looking for a team for my son to connect with after this competition is over.  We live in Ashland, in the Northern Richmond area.  He is 10 and very motivated, but the rest of our team just isnt taking this competition very seriously....so my son isnt getting the experience i had hoped for.

Thanks for any help you can offer...

Gina