Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:31:14 -0500
From: George Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

If our robot picks up the four rings and then gets stuck and we have to
pick it up - Do we get any points for the rings?

Thanks

>>> Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]> 11/20/2009 9:26 PM >>>

I would like to respectfully request that the email discussion about
this video, and any other matters related to the championship
tournament, be moved to the championship email list.  There are coaches
and team managers of championship teams that are not on this general
discussion list any longer and there are many people on this list who
will not be at the championship so any discussion related to that
tournament will not be relevant to them.  All are welcome to join the
championship email list, even if their team is not competing there.
Simply go to
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-championship-l.html
<file://localhost/archives/vadcfll-championship-l.html (
file:///archives/vadcfll-championship-l.html )> and select the option to

Thanks,
Brittany

--
Brittany Rose