From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:58:30 -0400
The online registration system is used only through the end of the
registration period (Oct 15th). It's not available, nor is it necessary
to update it at this point.

If you have changes, be sure to update the Team Information Sheet that
you submit at the tournament. Also, inform the director of the
tournament to which you have been assigned, in case the change results
in a change to your division standing. There is a cutoff date for such
changes, however - check with the tournament director.

Ralph

On 11/3/10 12:28 PM, Teel, Richard [USA] wrote:
> We had a change to our team as well and after seeing your email, I thought that I should update the team members as well but it does not look like you can get back into the team registration to modify team members. I went to http://www.vadcfll.org/index.html and did not see a way to log in and view/modify the team. Am I missing something or is it not necessary to change team members if someone leaves or gets added to the team?
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

Ralph F Grove, PhD
Professor, Graduate Director
James Madison University Department of Computer Science