From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:26:55 -0400
No.  Rule R02+R03 = one robot.  What you can do is to have multiple
attachments that the team attaches/removes as they see fit.  Motors
and sensors can be part of an attachment -- but that's pretty unusual
because motors and sensors on an attachment not connected to the robot
still count towards the R02 and R03 limits.