Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:39:40 +0000
One thing that we did during the off-season that the kids really loved was to get together with a couple other teams in our area once a month to learn programming.  Each team brought a programming challenge to share with the other teams and they spent a couple hours trying to solve it.  It was a lot of fun.  You could have your kids reach out to other teams in your area to see if there's interest.  It's a great way to teach Gracious Professionalism and Coopertition as well.
Good luck,Amy