From:
Joe Arnstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Arnstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 18:42:44 -0400
I had so much fun coaching a team last year for Cedar Lane elem in
Ashburn.  I wanted to be an assistant coach this year but couldn't find
anyone willing to take the lead.  Have people posted to the school's PTA
Facebook page?  Sadly, our EV3 kit will not be used in competition this
season because none of the parents wanted to step up.  Of course there were
about 28 kids who wanted to do it.  :(

Hope you find someone!!
Joe