From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 13:26:43 -0400
I have no information as I am seriously battery-challenged.  But I wanted to
add that I would love to know also.  I think that from what others have
said, it seems like after a couple of years the rechargeable battery doesn't
work as well anymore.  It kind of wears down and doesn't charge as well over
time.  We are entering Year 3 with our current robot and battery, so I was
thinking about buying a new battery before the start of the season.  I don't
honestly notice any difference in the performance of our battery as of yet,
however, I don't want to have chaos in the middle of the season!  So I
thought maybe starting with a fresh battery would be better.

So, I would love to know also!

best,
Sonya Shaver in Harriosnburg