From:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:08:59 -0500
Hello FLL Coaches/Teams,

*Help Virginia become one of the first states to have a FIRST license
plate!*

Please share this exciting opportunity with your team and their families
ASAP, as the bill goes to the General Assembly VERY SOON - please help us
get the required number of applications!

We are Sparky 384, a *FIRST* Robotics Competition (FRC) team, from Richmond
and we want to increase public awareness of STEM and *FIRST*.    We invite
all FLL teams and supporters to order your license plate today - the cost
is only $10 ($20 if you have a personalized plate) and it will feature the
*FIRST* logo.

To see the proposed plate, learn more about the project and access the
application go to http://www.sparky384.com/first-license-plate/

Please complete your application right away as the bill goes to the General
Assembly in January.  We need 450 applications to make this a reality!!

Together we can help spread the message of *FIRST*!  Please pass this on to
all the FLL and *FIRST* supporters you know!!

Sparky 384

*FIRST* Robotics Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, Virginia