From:
Jane Iyengar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Iyengar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:25:21 -0500
Oak Hill Lego League teams (7) sincerely thank Chantilly Robitcs, judges and
other parent volunteers for the smooth operation of the event. The tournment
went well and all the Oak Hill teams had such a great time in the
competition. We Okies are proud to be part of FLL and we continue to take
advantage of such great programs.

Again, our sincere thanks to Rick ,Patty, Chantilly Robotics, Parent
volunteers and the sponsors of the Tounament.

Jane Iyengar
Oakhill Lego League

  _____