Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:43:54 -0400
From:
Brian Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Emler, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
The same was true when the RCX was replaced by the NXT. The EV-3 actually has several advantages (larger memory, faster processor, new sensors like the gyro sensor), the ball wheel, the smaller motor, new programming blocks like the adv math block, etc) in addition to the forth motor ability, but the experience of FFL veterans is that experience, knowledge, and discipline so trump the technical advantages that there is no real advantage.