From:
Ginny Echelberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:25:34 -0500
FLL Teams wanting more experience (This can be a fun, end-of-season event!),

Share the Excitement!

If you would enjoy.

*      a fun team field trip (or if you are coming with an FTC team but the
entire team can't come),

*      providing service to FLL by sharing your experience and knowledge of
what it takes to be an FLL Team,

*      sharing your FLL experience with a wide variety of people, and

*      a chance to see the next stage of FIRST robots (48 FTC teams) from
all over the state in action.

email me to sign up for a shift at the FLL table on Saturday, Dec 6 at
U-Hall in Charlottesville between 9-2.

    The FTC Tournament will be held in University Hall at the University of
Virginia in Charlottesville <
<http://www.virginia.edu/webmap/FUHallAndAthletic.html>
http://www.virginia.edu/webmap/FUHallAndAthletic.html> on December 5-6 in
conjunction with a community Tech Fair on Dec 6. On Dec 6, we would like to
have FLL Teams volunteer for shifts to run your robots, to teach the public
about FLL and to share your experiences. It gives the teams a chance to
share what they have learned and practice public speaking skills in a very
fun way. You'll be amazed at the confidence this builds. Display and share
your Research Projects as well.

FTC (FIRST Tech Challenge)
< <http://www.vaftc.org/FTC%20Flyer08.pdf>
http://www.vaftc.org/FTC%20Flyer08.pdf>