From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:48:13 -0400
We had a 3 year FLL move up two years ago to FTC. I'd be happy to chat with
ppl about the transition. It's quite a leap!  Not the same transition that
you make going from Jr to FLL, but truly worth it :)

I find the youtube videos they made this past year VERY helpful. The mentor
section was less useful in our opinion, but then again, I did read it and
it wasn't bad stuff.

I find youbtube videos made by teams for teams very helpful. Here's a few
of my favorite. Just finding 2-4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUJtGfqWzY

I loved all the videos made by these guys. It was very helpful for getting
a good look at how you might accomplish one of the tasked asked of you by
FTC. Their electrical engineering video was particularly helpful to us
since we suffered our first year because of (apparently) avoidable problems
with our wiring. But it's all about growing and learning!  Our team really
stepped it up this past year and we're looking at doing even better this
coming year :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUJtGfqWzY
here our blog about our journey.
Here's my friends:
https://sites.google.com/site/ftcteam6027/home
She has the BEST pages on getting your Samantha ready to go!

Have fun!
Brandy