From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 00:39:16 +0000
I would also like to offer my thanks to Nick and the JMU organizers and volunteers for all the time they spent making this past weekend wonderful for so many kids. The students deserve an A+ for organizing such a well-fun event! Personally, it would be hard to put into words what FIRST and the FLL has meant to our kids...and to my own family. We appreciated every minute of this past weekend. Thank you!

Congratulations to all the teams on their hard work this season. Our kids loved talking with the other teams and seeing their robots and projects. They had so much fun. Congratulations, also, to the Brick Dawgs and the Blue Dragons and wish you all the best in representing VA-DC at World in April.

Best wishes for a peaceful holiday,
Amy Nichols
The Ruling Robot Falcons