Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:13:57 -0400
7bit
From:
It has been a wonderful experience working with kids for past two years
and reading helpful information on this list. Unfortunately it is
disappointing to see that it has been extremely difficult to find
mentors to help with programming as well as building in our area. I
tried sending out emails to veteran team members but never received
to a larger group to see if anyone would be willing to come and spend
some time with my team over the summer break or anytime before next
season kicks off.

Thanks, Pranita