From:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:09:45 -0400
Hello again,
The issue with the site calendar should now be fixed. You can now go to the
Calendar page and see events, as well as add events as usual.

We've also updated the calendar and changed the look slightly in a way that
I think will reduce confusion about who to contact with questions about
events.

The Teams > Tournaments Schedule page is currently having a bit of work
done, but you can still see the tournaments by going to the calendar page
and filtering by the "tournaments" category. The Tournaments Schedule page
should be back up shortly.

Thank you to everyone who helped us catch these errors, and please send us
any additional feedback or observations.

Best,
Ros

Find us online at www.va-dcfll.org