Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:22:39 -0500
From:
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: juliet bellinger <[log in to unmask]>

            Good question!  The check on equipment is made at the end of the match, so you can use equipment to assist with delivering cubes for M08 as long as you take it away later. You probably want your robot to be somewhere else later, anyway.  (Cue up the BeeGees music... 😀)Steve ScherrVirginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor---- On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 14:31:03 -0500  juliet bellinger<[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

CAUTION:
This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

On the boccia mission, when dumping blocks into our team's own frame, can our attachment extend into the frame. I'm confused by the rule stating, "If there is equipment even partly in your frame. M08 scores zero for you (the opposing team is
 not affected)." Does this mean while completing the mission or that equipment can't be left in the frame?

Thank you,

Juliet Bellinger

To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".

VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.