Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 17:40:39 +0000
Hello All,
In keeping with next year's FLL theme of trash, we have put together a team of FLL and JR. FLL teams to participate in this year's Clean the Bay Day in Hampton Roads.  The actual event will be held on June 6, but we have received permission to participate on a different day of the week (so our kiddos wouldn't miss soccer! :) )

Our team currently consists of 5 FLL and Jr. FLL teams and we would welcome any other area teams to join us.  We will be cleaning one of the parks in Newport News on Monday, June 1st from 9-11am.  We realize this is a hard time for most teams, but if there are any that would like to join us, please let me know!
Thanks much!Amy NicholsThe Ruling Robot Falcons