From:
Catherine Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:15:11 -0500
Do you mean the state tournament at Harrisonburg? I have the same question.
We are qualified to go to state tournament after the Manassas regional
tournament. We have reserved hotels but haven't got information about
registration for state tournament. From the VADCFLL website, looks like
there is a $150 registration fee.
My guess is that we will wait until all regional tournaments are over by
Nov 19, then all qualified teams are going to receive an email for further
instructions?

Catherine