From:
Bernie Goltermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bernie Goltermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:06:39 +0000
One more question on this topic.
Rule: "If multiple pieces of Food are in one area, all must match each other.”
1. How would this scenario be scored?

A. All 8 food items from the refrigerator in one target area.
Matching sets of food pieces all in one target area.

There's nothing in the rule saying that all food pieces must be the same color.
Bernie GoltermannCoach, Assistant