From:
Sam LaPlante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam LaPlante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:45:45 -0400
All,

            I am looking for a few kids (and adults too) who would like to
come out to West Point, VA to share their joy for robotics and Legos.
Skydive the Point along with the Greater West Point YMCA are having a
community event to support the YMCA's Bright Beginnings program that
provides school clothes and supplies to kids to start their year off right.

We'd love to have a booth out at the event where the community could learn
about Legos and robotics.  The event is from 10am - 2pm Saturday August 7th
at the Middle Penninsula Regional Airport.  (Which is about 15 minutes off
of I-64 exit 227 or 220, depending on the direction you are traveling from).
If anyone would like to volunteer please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Samantha LaPlante

Skydive the Point Club Secretary

Newport News, VA Regional Head Judge