Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:07:42 -0400
7bit
From:
Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Sarah,

I agree with the advice given to you.  It is all very good.  There is
definitely more to do than there is time to do it in.
I also suggest going to the tournament.  It will be  very helpful for
preparing for next year.

Here is a resource that I thought was pretty good.
http://www.cafepress.com/thenxtstep.173374563

Cari Norton