Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 08:31:51 -0500
8bit
From:
"Osman, Catherine (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Dale Glass <[log in to unmask]> cc: "Wetzel, Jeff (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Price, Anthony Jr (DPR)" <[log in to unmask]>
TEAM Langley OSCAR and BRAVO would like to add a thank you for the wonderful tournament experience at Wilson SHS in DC yesterday!  We have rookie teams and it could not have been a better first time experience for the children, coach, and mentors!  We also appreciated the effort of all!

Cathy
Coach, TEAM Langley

C. H. Osman
STEM Coordinator

Langley Elementary School
District of Columbia Public Schools
101 T Street, NE
Washington, DC   20002
Office:  202-724-4223

Each One Give One!  Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org <http://www.dconefund.org/> or www.onefund.dc.gov <http://www.onefund.dc.gov/>