Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:33:03 -0500
From:
Arete Ikner <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Comments:
So now I'm very confused.

We took this to mean that the truck has to fully support the yellow bins weight at any point during the mission (Note fully support weight DOES NOT MEAN it has to be squarely in place on the truck) earn 50 points. If the bin is then dumped east of the trucks guide (note it doesn't necessarily still need to be on the truck at this point) they earned the additional 60.

Based on our score sheets, this would not be correct.  For two of the runs where we received a YES on "Yellow Bin completely East of Truck's Guide" we received a NO on supports all of Yellow Bin's weight.

So based on our scores, there is something askew about our thinking.  How do we interpret this correctly?

Is our thinking of fully supporting weight incorrect because the bin didn't land squarely on the truck during transport?

Help appreciated.