Sender:
From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 08:22:36 -0700
To: Taylor Culman <[log in to unmask]>
Tracey,

Are you affiliated with the Holmes MS in Alexandria near TJ, if you do then you
are doing wonderful job stepping up to serve the under-served students in that
part of the community. My advise, you should contact Holmes MS after school
coordinator Mr. Cabezas about the school facility use and financial support -

I have just initiated a similar club at the Lanier MS (Fairfax) and parents are
volunteering to Coach. If you need any help from the fellow TJ students with FLL
experience who can mentor or assist, let me know off line.

Good luck.

Desh Deshmukh