From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:41:36 -0500
Teams advancing to state were told at each regional.  Champion of the
tournament and then others for some tournaments.  Larger tournaments may
have more than 4 advancing. If the team was not told then they are not
advancing. tournament directors tell specifically which teams advance.
Assume nothing.

Eric

--
About Me <http://about.me/ericpalmer>