Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 06:42:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
To: Taylor Culman <[log in to unmask]>
Taylor
Wow! Your story is really inspiring. All the information the other coaches have given seems right on the spot. Our team is going to help mentor new coaches this season and in Aug will hold a workshop to help get everyone off to a good start. We live in Ashburn which should be close enough to your home if attend TJ. Send your contact info off line if you want me to add you to the list. One other resource to see would YouTube for robot and research.

Best of luck
Mark

Sent from my iPhone