From:
Rockledge Robotics <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rockledge Robotics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2016 12:00:44 -0500
I would like to thank the VA DC FLL League for an opportunity to
participate in the State Championship.  This was our school's first
experience at this level, and what an amazing weekend and experience it
was.  Thank you to all the Judge's, Referees, and volunteers.  Without all
your hard work and extra hours the events would not have been as enriching
as they were.  Congratulation to the three teams continuing on to Worlds,
The Razorback Invitational, and LEGO-Land.  I am sure that you will make
our state proud.  Thank you to all the other teams for their Gracious
Professionalism.  At the end of the day we learned more for the experiences
at the tournament than we ever could imagine.  Those experiences will help
mold these students to young professionals that will use the Core Values
and change to the world.

V/R

Matthew Denyszyn
Head Coach