Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:18:56 -0400
From:
Rich Tate <[log in to unmask]>
To: John Britto <[log in to unmask]>
John,

My first year I felt similar.  It is overwhelming.  Try to be ready to
do the project.  Our first year we had a poor presentation, but the
whole experience for the kids was over the top energy and fun.  You
really need more parental help and we had to split the group up into
smaller numbers to get things done.  Keep at it and things will come
together.

Rich Tate
(in my 5th season as coach)