From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:41:16 -0400
Back by popular demand - Tournament Walk-through Workshop

We are holding a second Tournament Walk-through Workshop in Reston on
Friday, 10/9, at 5 p.m. to provide new coaches with an overview of the
tournament experience.  We'll cover topics such as briefing parents on what
to expect, arrival and set-up, and a behind-the-scenes look at the judging
rooms.  If you're brand new to FLL, we want to help you feel more confident
and prepared going into your first tournament.

Date/Time: Friday, 10/9/15, 5-6:30 p.m.

Location: Upper Quadrant, 1835 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 200, Reston, VA
20191

Space is limited but we plan to publish a video so the entire region and all
teams have access.

Space is limited to 8 and one coach per team.  We are videotaping the
session and all attendees must sign a release.  Please use the link to sign
up:

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.signupgenius.com_go_10C0A4DA4AC2C7-2Dflltournament&d=BQICAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=OsrOc5niXJsYc2FMmCH5A5yIc4R9mFz93b9i7eYBSmU&s=PvX4qA3ZggPUoPoUd6svg7DOqQz_EGmNMEZLrZqWR-8&e= >
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A4DA4AC2C7-flltournament

If someone has meeting space in Richmond on Saturday, October 10, we can
arrange a session in in Richmond in the afternoon or early evening.

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

Judge Advisor