From:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:47:19 -0400
Hi all,
There's a new page on the website with sample team expenses. You can find
it here
<http://www.va-dcfll.org/teams/team-resources/example-team-expenses/>,
under Teams > Team Resources > Examples of VA-DC FLL Team Expenses. We're
hoping this will be useful to new teams, as well as to experienced teams
who are doing a state championship or national tournament for the first
time. If you have any suggestions for changes, definitely let us know. Hope
it comes in handy!

Ros O'Brien
VA-DC FLL Webmaster