From:
Nagesh Chintada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nagesh Chintada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:40:14 -0400
VA-DCFLL Teams!
Just a reminder that the FTC Info Session event is this Friday, the 12th
June, starting at 7pm at RRMS in Chantilly ( see address below).

For FLL teams thinking of transitioning to this exciting, next big
challenge - US FIRST offers FLL to FTC transition grants upto $550 ( link
here
<https://usfirst.submittable.com/submit/73776001-5119-4c33-ac42-c45480564eb1>).
FTC offers exciting opportunities to extend your STEM skills, and learn
real world technology skills in building, CAD design and programming.
Grants are limited and run out early, so if you are interested, now is the
time to get started! Come find out how.

Here is the event info ( on the VADCFLL site, or scroll down)
http://va-dcfll.org/event/ftc-information-session-demo/?instance_id=616

Thanks,
Team 6700, the X-BOTS
Coach: Nagesh Chintada