From:
For 2 boys <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For 2 boys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:46:53 -0500
Brittany,
Could you accomodate the teams with kids taking TJ exam after 2:30pm on
Saturday. Not all children want to do the essays seperately and i do not
want to enforce that rule on them.
If you can accomodate the teams to have tournaments past 2:30 that will
really help. It might make your tournament day longer - but there is no
pressure on the kids or parents.The essay section is just an additional 1
hour.

We would all appreciate it, if you could atleast accomodate it.

The children are looking forward to participating in the state tournament
after completeing their 4 hour long exams.  These children actually are
thinking of state event as there treat after finishing up a long test - so i
think it would be really appreciated if you could accomodate them later in
the day.

Thanks
Latha (co coach of Robotic riders team 2561)