From:
Sachin Aradhey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sachin Aradhey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:13:47 -0500
(1) Delete all programs on the brick and then re-download.  This has worked
for us before.
(2) Sometimes it may happen that a connector between the blocks in a
program is missing.  For the block adjacent to such missing link, move the
block with mouse (drag and do not let go) and then bove it back in place.
This will restore the connector.
(3) Our team has learned to close the Mindstorm software after few saves
and downloads of program to the brick (10-15 times).  The memory usage
keeps going up and can lead to crash later.  Closing and re-opening
Mindstorm software clears up the memory.
Sachin.