From:
"Aucoin, Bill (ES)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aucoin, Bill (ES)
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:03:59 +0000
If you are looking for other robot ideas, check out www.NXTprograms.com<http://www.NXTprograms.com>. On this site, the author, Dave Parker, provides many great ideas of how to build things with the NXT robot, not just FLL robots. Additionally, his NXT-G code provides many great examples of how to structure the logic and function of the program to make the robot work well. Finally, his code is very well documented with comments, which the FLL judges like to see. :)

Best Regards,
Bill Aucoin