From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:20:55 -0500
On the second part of your question. Schedule. It has been my experience schedules are handed out at the tournament. Your team members and coaches should all plan to be at the event from opening to closing.  The full 8+ hours.  Parents it really depends. If you look at the discussion thread from yesterday about Ashburn tournament you will find others comments on the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone