From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 19:48:27 -0400
Hi everyone,

We still have some space left in the FLL scrimmage at
CNU in Newport News on June 1st.  This will be a part of the larger
Newport News Public Schools/CNU Community STEM Fair.  Details are below for any teams that might be interested.

* When: Saturday, June 1st, approximately 9 am - 2 pm

* Where: Christopher Newport University, Newport News VA

* Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team

*
  Cost: FREE for teams and spectators.  There will be lots of other STEM activities at
  the event as well.

* Challenge: FLL 2018 Challenge -
Into Orbit (robot game and informal  robot
design judging only).

* We will have rookie and
veteran divisions instead of age divisions.

If your team(s) are interested in participating or need more info, please let me know (mailto:[log in to unmask]).
 If you have already contacted me, I already have you on the list and will be confirming information with you in early May.

Thanks and I hope to see folks on June 1st!

Karen