Sender:
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:23:04 -0500
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
"Sit tight and wait for the email" is the advice that I give to teams, too.

There is a little information about registration at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_teams_tournament-2Dregistration_&d=CwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=RY9i5V0tVrvCxHYzSwqU1eHkrvmDQBqxV-r35uiniiU&s=XOrBK03Y4oXe9Y8FrqchD0C0fcSqrca8JaER0UIHoXI&e=  on the "Championship"
tab.

Things will move pretty quickly, starting November 21, because we'll need
to confirm all teams who are attending so that we can contact any
alternates, if needed.  (There usually aren't many, but sometimes 1 or 2.)
 As people have noted, there will also be the opportunity for teams to
register members for science activities--in the past, there has been
limited space, so signing up promptly is helpful.

I've heard that this process can be problematic for school-based teams
where the schools are closed for the entire week of Thanksgiving.  If you
are in that situation, I recommend that you gather as much team contact
information as possible.

Also, for what it's worth, I used the pronoun "we" above, because I am part
of the organizing team for the Championship Tournament, but all the
information about registration comes straight from the team at JMU, so any
additional information will be coming from questions@vadcfll,org and not
from me :-)

Steve Scherr