From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 12:33:57 -0500
good to know, I read the Update below and assumed the ref would do the same if the debris was in the runway.  I guess I should not make such assumptions and I should learn to read better.

31 – ROOF DEBRIS CHAOS
The referee depends on the final locations of the penalty roof debris pieces as an accounting system.  Therefore:  If the robot moves a roof debris piece into or out of Lt Blue, the referee will shift it back over the Lt Blue line in the direction it came from.