From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 11:30:02 +0000
Hi All...
The Ruling Robot Falcons are offering an Advanced Programming Camp for kids who have been on an FLL team or have already worked with the EV3 Mindstorms program. We will be working on advanced programming, as well as navigation and engineering techniques to improve the accuracy of their robot. We will be working through problems that the kids had during the previous season so they're ready to go when the new season arrives. The kids will work with members of other teams, as we start our morning with team building exercises. It will be a fun week!

Where: Hilton Christian Church, 100 James River Dr., Newport News, VA 23601
When: August 15-17
Time: 9am - 2pm
Cost: $85 ($70 if participate brings their own robot)

Participants will need to bring their own laptop with the EV3 Mindstorms program already loaded.
The Ruling Robot Falcons are the 2016 Division 1 State Champions and participated in the 2017 FIRST World Festival, where they placed 7th in the Robot Game and received the 3rd place Strategy and Innovation Award.
To register, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

If there are any questions, please let me know!
Thanks,Amy NicholsThe Ruling Robot Falcons